HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Jan 22, 2021
- China and US stocks close higher on hopes of more stimulus from President Biden.
- Chinese authorities order Covid-19 tests for people before the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The ECB keeps its policy unchanged but the Christine Lagarde warns of slow economic recovery.
- MARKET REPORT Jan 21, 2021
- China’s central bank injects a net 278 billion yuan via reverse repo for additional liquidity.
- US stocks rally to new record highs as Biden is inaugurated.
- 88% of US companies that have announced their earnings results to this day beat market expectations.
- MARKET REPORT Jan 20, 2021
- China races to build a quarantine center to house 4,000 people in the northern city of Shijiazhuang.
- Germany extends a lockdown for most shops and schools until Feb. 14.
- Janet Yellen calls for the federal government to enact a large stimulus to help the economy.
- MARKET REPORT Jan 19, 2021
- China's GDP in 2020 surpasses 101.6 trillion yuan.
- China records a strong recovery while suffering from the global pandemic and tense US-China relations.
- The New York stock market was closed for Martin Luther King Day.
- MARKET REPORT Jan 18, 2021
- The People's Bank of China injects liquidity of 77,000 billion yuan for the Lunar Year Holiday.
- Europe faces strict curfews and more lockdowns. Campaigners call for hard lockdown across EU.
- The US retails sales fall again, the revealed Biden’s stimulus plan triggers fears of a tax hike.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.