HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 25, 2020
- France reimposes curbs and unveils a map of coronavirus “danger zones”.
- The new home sales in the US exceeds 1 million annually for the first time since 2006.
- The House Democrats put together scaled-back stimulus packages for voting next week.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 24, 2020
- Nike reports strong earnings and better-than-expected sales forecast for 2020.
- Tesla’s share plunges due to disappointing announcement from the “Battery Day”.
- British finance minister about to set out the future of the coronavirus job support package.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 23, 2020
- Ifo Institute raises Germany’s GDP forecast from -6.7% to -5.2% this year.
- Amazon’s share surges after Bernstein upgrades the stock to “outperform”
- Tesla slips ahead of “Battery Day’ without a clear vision of high-volume production until 2022.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 22, 2020
- China leaves its LPR unchanged for September, contrary to market expectation of at least one more rate cut.
- HSBC, Standard Chartered’s reportedly moved large sums of illicit funds with unknown origin.
- The UK warns the daily new cases of the virus in the country could be up to 50,000 in October.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 21, 2020
- UK talks about the possible second lockdown after new confirmed cases of the virus surges.
- Quadruple Witching Day drags US tech stocks down with investors being cautious.
- US says that it will ban downloads of the Chinese apps TikTok and WeChat on Sunday.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.