HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Oct 22, 2020
- Goldman Sachs says a deal on aid package deal does not seem close.
- Brazilian health authority sas a volunteer in a COVID-10 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca died.
- US Treasury yield for 30-year breaks above its 200-day moving average.
- MARKET REPORT Oct 21, 2020
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi signaled she is ‘optimistic’ about possible aid deal.
- Moderna says the US government could authorize emergency use in December.
- US housing starts miss estimates but building permits rises and beats expectations.
- MARKET REPORT Oct 20, 2020
- China’s GDP scores 4.9% growth YoY for the third quarter.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sets a deadline for a deal on new coronavirus stimulus.
- The US notched its fifth-straight day of new cases above 50,000.
- MARKET REPORT Oct 19, 2020
- Pfizer says it will make the earliest filing for US authorization of their COVID-19 vaccine.
- US retail sales up 1.9% as people start to prepare for the winter.
- The UK says it was time to prepare for a no-trade deal Brexit.
- MARKET REPORT Oct 16, 2020
- France imposes curfews, bans weddings as national COVID-19 incidence rate jumps.
- The US jobless claims for the prior week come in at 898k, more than expected.
- UK imposes tougher restrictions on London, moves to a “high” alert level.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.