HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Apr 19, 2021
- China’s 1st quarter GDP growth rate increases significantly to 18.3% YoY. Retail sales and industrial production also rise.
- A report says Beijing has asked banks to trim their loan books this year to stop the economy overheating and guard against asset bubbles in the properties market.
- The US places 11 countries, including India, China, Japan, South Korea, Germany, and Italy on the currency practices monitoring list.
- MARKET REPORT Apr 16, 2021
- US Retail Sales jumps 9.8% in March and the Initial Jobless Claims tumbles much more than anticipated.
- Bank of America and CitiGroup release stronger-than-expected first-quarter earnings report.
- US Industrial Production in March rises 1.4% and returns to growth. Almost all market groups see production improvements.
- MARKET REPORT Apr 15, 2021
- Coinbase debuts on Nasdaq and closes at
- 328.28, sealing its rank as the 7th biggest new US listing of all time.
- EIA data shows commercial crude oil stocks fell 5.89 million barrels to 492.42 million barrels last week.
- JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo kick off earnings season and beat market expectations.
- MARKET REPORT Apr 14, 2021
- The Bank of England says its chief economist, Haldane will leave the central bank later this year, signaling a dovish tilt.
- The US, South Africa, and the EU temporarily stop the J&J Covid-19 vaccine after rare blood clotting was reported.
- OPEC raises its world oil demand forecast for 2021 by 6.6%(5.95 million barrels per day).
- MARKET REPORT Apr 13, 2021
- Fed Chair Jerome Powell says the US economy is at an "inflection point," with hopes of more growth and hiring.
- Analysts expect S&P 500 listed companies to report earnings that are 25% higher than the previous year, according to Refinitiv IBES data.
- China imposes a sweeping restructuring on Jack Ma's Ant Group, the fintech conglomerate.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.