HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT May 28, 2020
- President Trump says Washington would announce a strong response to China’s national security law.
- European Commission proposes a 750-billion euro plan to prop up EU economies.
- S&P 500 restores 3,000 levels on hopes of economic recovery.
- MARKET REPORT May 27, 2020
- Beijing announces a plan to invest 100 billion yuan in transportation infrastructures.
- Novavax says it is confident in its ability to scale up to 100 million doses of vaccine by the end of 2020.
- Spain and Germany say they would ease travel restriction soon.
- MARKET REPORT May 26, 2020
- US Department of Commerce says it would blacklist 33 Chinese companies and institutions.
- German stocks surge after business sentiment rebounded in May as economies gradually reopen.
- US stock market was closed for “memorial day.”
- MARKET REPORT May 25, 2020
- Beijing imposes a new security law in Hong Kong, banning subversion and terrorism acts in Hong Kong.
- Dr. Fauci says the vaccine candidate from Moderna has shown a promising result.
- The US announces a vaccine testing plan that involves more than 100,000 participants.
- MARKET REPORT May 22, 2020
- US Department is open to making changes to loophole in a new rule to curb global chip sales to Huawei.
- US President continues criticizing China though a series of tweets for disinformation and propaganda attacks.
- The US Labor Department reports last week’s jobless claim recorded 2.438 million.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.