HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Mar 3, 2021
- The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission warns of the risk of bubbles bursting in foreign markets.
- ECB says the bank will prevent a premature increase in borrowing costs.
- CNBC reports a possibility in a rebirth of Operation Twist, in which the Fed sells short-term bills and buys longer-duration bonds.
- MARKET REPORT Mar 2, 2021
- British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak announces more borrowing for Covid-19 spending and tax cuts.
- Goldman says investors should not worry about interest rates at these levels.
- Spot gold drops as the 10-year U.S. Treasury note yield dips to a session low.
- MARKET REPORT Mar 1, 2021
- Bank of England Chief Economist Andy Haldane warns that inflation may become difficult to tame.
- BofA strategists issue warning about potential stock market bubble.
- The SEC announces suspends trading in companies that engaged in questionable trading and social media activity.
- MARKET REPORT Feb 26, 2021
- The 10-year Treasury yield soared as high as 1.6, later settled back down to around 1.52%.
- The US Treasury Department issues a 62 billion 7-year Treasury bond 4.2bp higher than the market.
- Nasdaq plunged on higher yield as the technology sector relies on easy borrowing for superior growth.
- MARKET REPORT Feb 25, 2021
- FDA approves J&J’s Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use.
- Jerome Powell told the American economy is a long way from its employment and inflation goals.
- A strong exports and construction activity supported GDP growth of Germany.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.