HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Dec 3, 2020
- Joe Biden says that he will not immediately act to remove the Phase 1 trade agreement.
- British government approves the emergency use of vaccines from Pfizer and BioNTech.
- U.S. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer expresses hope that a deal could be reached “in the next few days.”
- MARKET REPORT Dec 2, 2020
- China’s November PMI posts the highest in 10 years.
- Chinese authorities designate their country's real estate related bank loans as “grey rhino”.
- Pfizer and BioNTech apply for emergency approval of their potential vaccine from the European regulator.
- MARKET REPORT Dec 1, 2020
- Trump administration puts China's SMIC and CNOOC on a regulated blacklist.
- Moderna announces that it will apply for emergency use of the vaccine to the FDA.
- The U.S. government also announced sanctions on CEIEC for supporting Venezuela.
- MARKET REPORT Nov 30, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day spending rise by nearly 22% YoY, hitting a new record.
- S&P 500 Index closes at another record on Friday.
- US President Trump commits to leaving the White House if the Electoral College votes for Biden.
- MARKET REPORT Nov 27, 2020
- The PBOC says it will supply new loans so that liquidity remains adequate.
- UK says it will borrow a peacetime record of almost GBP 400 billion this year to combat the worst recession.
- The New York stock market was closed in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.